Strawberry Brownie Cheesecake
1 box brownie mix, prepared
720 grams cream cheese
200 grams sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
150 millilitres hot water
1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
300 millilitres double cream, whipped
200 grams strawberries, halved
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Prepare the brownie mix, following instructions on the box.
3. Pour into a greased 9-inch springform tin.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and leave to cool.
5. Prepare the cheesecake filling by whisking the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
6. Scatter the gelatin over the hot water, mix together, and combine into the cheesecake filling.
7. Spread on top of the brownie base.
8. Chill for 4-6 hours, until set.
9. Spread the whipped cream on top, followed by the strawberries.